Hot Stone Therapy
Hot stone massage therapy helps to eases muscle stiffness and increases circulation and metabolism. Hot Stone therapy is recommended for a 90min session. During hot stone massage smooth, water-heated stones at placed at key points on the body.
The stones are heated to about 130 deg and the direct heat of the stones relaxes muscles, allowing the therapist access to the deeper muscle layers. The stones may be placed throughout the body on spine, stomach, face, palm, feet and toes. The therapist holds the heated stone to massage the body and uses techniques such as long strokes, circular movements, vibration , kneading and tapping
The hot stone massage delivers a warm soothing effect along with a firm steady pressure during the session creating a sedative effect that can relieve chronic pain, reduce stress and promote deep relaxation.
Benefits of Hot Stone:
- Provides relief from pain associated with fibromyalgia, arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome and other chronic conditions
- Decreases pain and muscle spasms
- Reduces chronic stress and tension
- Increases flexibility in joints, aiding in easier mobility and movement
- Relieves pain and tension created by strained and contracted muscles
60 min: $109 Non Members / $90 Members
90 min: $135 non Members / $120 Members