Ayurvedic Fall Rejuvenation Program
Benefits of seasonal fall cleansing and rejuvenating
Ayurveda is always customized! This program has all the science and benefit of a traditional cleanse, yet is accessible to you right from home.
- Improves health, well being and bolsters immunity
- Clears environmental and endogenous toxins (Ama)
- Resets digestive and metabolic fire (Agni)
- Aids elimination
- Helps with sleep
- Improves mental clarity and energy levels
- Helps with skin and hair health
- Helps in weight management
- Rejuvenates weak systems
- Helps us stay emotionally strong
- Helps in preventing seasonal allergies, colds and flu
- Helps with self-care – unwinding, unplugging and attending to yourself is not a luxury, but a necessity (at this time more than any other!)
Our Traditional Ayurvedic Cleanse
- The Ayurvedic cleanse is personalized, natural and completely supervised by Ayurvedic Practitioners. We make sure there are no contraindications during the intake.
- There are three stages involved; preparation (Purvakarma), the actual (active) cleansing procedure (Pradhankarma) and rejuvenation (Rasayana).
- This is a holistic detox and attends to all aspects of health; nutrition, lifestyle, physical, mental, emotional and spiritual wellness.
- The protocol involves powerful therapeutic processes and individualized herbs with the objective of prevention, imbalance management and enhancing strength and immunity.
- Ayurvedic consultation provides awareness about your body constitution and tendencies to effect long term changes in health.
What to expect during our Fall Rejuvenation
Our Fall Rejuvenation is supervised by Ayurvedic Practitioner. This provides structure and motivation, as well as the personalized protocol for your unique needs – determined in an initial consultation.
We work to strengthen your Agni, clear Ama, followed by oleation through internal administration of Ayurvedic ghee. After optimal oleation there is external oleation and sudation with herbs. These processes facilitate easy removal of unwanted toxins through gentle therapeutic purgation or a mild Virechana. The objective is to lubricate, saturate, dilate channels and eliminate toxins followed by Rasayana. This phase involves wholesome food and herbs to nourish and repair weak Srotas or channels and enhance immunity.
The program is designed to guide you throughout this process with direct support from our team, as well as a variety of resource material: a manual guide, recipes and nutritional guidelines, a customized herbal protocol for you with products . We end with a follow up consultation and advice on ongoing maintenance.
Our Fall Ayurvedic Rejuvenation will help you eliminate toxins, replenish, minimize imbalances and seasonal allergies, improve immunity and help prevent diseases. Healing is a lifelong journey; cleansing makes you self-aware, resets this intention and aids the process.
Cleansing is also a way to boost immunity and practice self-compassion in what has been a tough year. Wishing everyone everywhere wellness and healing as we go into fall.