Personalized Ayurvedic Spring Cleanse
Rejuvenate your mind, body and spirit with a personalized seasonal detox
The practice of cleansing is considered a vital part of an Ayurvedic lifestyle, with great potential for improved energy, strength, and immunity, as well as a renewed love of life. At its root, an Ayurvedic cleanse improves the strength of agni (the metabolic fire) in the GI tract and throughout the body by resting and purifying the digestive system. Ayurveda sees balanced agni as one of the most important requirements in achieving optimal health. Tending to agni with a cleanse offers a potent antidote to any imbalances that might be active in your system.
During AyurvaWellness Personalized Spring Cleanse Program, you’ll learn the ancient art of cleansing naturally with the seasons. Our integrative wellness team will guide you from beginning to end, offering personalized support and a detox program that’s fit for you.
The following signs and symptoms are often an indicator that your body would benefit from a cleanse:
- You struggle with digestive difficulties of any kind
- You suffer from constipation, loose stools, or irregular bowel movements
- You have intense cravings for spicy, salty, or sweet foods
- You tend to have trouble listening to what your body needs (in the way of sleep, food, rest, exercise, etc.)
- You frequently lack energy or feel exhausted
- You suffer from anxiety or stress
- You have trouble sleeping or waking up
- Your mind feels scattered and you have trouble focusing
- You tend to feel foggy-headed or lethargic
- You sense a subtle and undefined malaise; you just don’t feel as well as you think you should (or maybe as well as you have in the past)
An Ayurvedic Cleanse:
- Restores a sense of calm to the mind and the nervous system.
- Fosters both clarity and groundedness in the mental, spiritual, and emotional spheres.
- Nurtures an improved sense of energy, vitality, and enthusiasm for life.
- Supports the maintenance of a healthy body weight.
- Helps to restore and maintain balanced sleep cycles.
- Promotes regular and balanced elimination.
- Helps to recover each individual’s natural state of balance.
- Prepares the tissues for deep nourishment and rejuvenation.
- Promotes optimal health.
Ultimately, an Ayurvedic cleanse is focused on drawing toxins and excess vata, pitta, and kapha out of the tissues and into the digestive tract so that they can be eliminated. The cleanse itself may not be entirely pleasant; as these impurities are stirred into circulation to be eliminated, they can become more palpable for a short time. However, if a cleanse is undertaken correctly, the end result should be an improved sense of balance and overall health.
Our 9 Day Ayurvedic Spring Cleanse
Your Cleansing Program Includes
Ayurvedic Consultation – 45 minutes
To customize your cleansing program, you’ll begin with a personal Ayurvedic Consultation with one of our Ayurvedic practitioners .Your appointment can be made in person at our Wellness Center. During this session you can bring up any specific health issues or imbalance you hope to address during the cleanse.
Spring Cleanse Manual
You’ll receive our Ayurvedic Spring Cleanse Manual prior to the program with everything you will need to know inside, including program format, what to expect, general guidelines for your cleanse, plus detailed information about the Ayurvedic cleansing process.
Lifestyle, Diet and Exercise Plan
Based on your Individual Ayurvedic Consultation, your practitioner will provide you with a lifestyle plan to assist your cleansing process, including recommendations in daily routines, sleep, diet & nutrition, exercise, yoga, meditation and breathwork.
Follow Up Consultation
To wrap up your cleanse, we’ll schedule a 30 minute session with your assigned Ayurvedic practitioner at the end of the 9 day cleansing period to evaluate your results and address any final questions you have.
Cost of program – $325