Ayurvedic consultation are offered in-person, where you can meet our practitioner by visiting our facility. If you are unable to visit our center, we can do the consultation over remote sessions via Zoom calls or Phone calls.
Initial Ayurvedic Health Consultations
- Initial consultations are 60-90 minutes long.
- During this initial consultation, we go over your detailed health history.
- One of our goals is to trace sources of illness to their root cause.
- A thorough assessment of your diet, lifestyle, pulse, tongue, face and nails is performed to determine your original constitution (Prakruti) and current state of imbalance (Vikruti).
- Together we craft your personal wellness program, based on your goals. Recommendations are personalized for your constitution and current state of imbalance.
Ayurvedic Consultation Include
- Nutrition, dietary guidelines, and optimization.
- Lifestyle recommendations and optimization.
- Herbal recommendations in a compilable and effective form.
- General recommendations for yoga asanas and breathing practices.
- Recommendations for complementary Ayurvedic Therapies, Yoga Therapy, including Panchakarma, and other specific massage modalities as indicated by your specific condition.
- At the completion of your consultation, you will be given educational handouts, and a write-out of the recommendations to take home to enhance your understanding of your Ayurvedic constitution and integrate these changes into your life.
We often recommend custom formulas and supplements which we fulfill in-house or refer you to top-quality suppliers.
Follow Up Consultations
We recommend you schedule a 30 min follow-up consultation 3 weeks to 2 months after your initial consultation so we can assess and support positive health changes and optimize your health plan.
- Initial Consultation 60 – 90 mins: $150/ Members – $120
- Follow- up Consultation 30 mins: $75 / Members $60